T he Dawes Mojave has long been one of the most popular models in the standard trekking range. So with the boom in electric bikes, Dawes thought what better model to electrify!
Built around a unisex frame design, this one bike will cater for a wide variety of cyclists. Couple that with accessories which come as standard including full length mudguards, rear carrier and big-foot propstand and the all new Dawes Mojav-E really is a jack of all trades. Ideal for commuting to work, carry your things on the back, or just going for a spin in the countryside with a picnic.
- 250W Rear Hub Motor:Provides assistance up to 25Kph and aids you to tackle the inclines.
- 21 Shimano Gears:Proven reliability to aid on all terrains.
- Mechanincal Disc Brakes:Provide great stopping powere whatever the conditions.
- Frame:Dawes Unisex 6061 Alloy Hybrid Frame
- Rear Suspension (If Applicable):N/A
- Fork:Suspension fork with disc mounts
- Motor:36V 250W Motor
- Battery:36V 10Ah Downtube Battery, with battery indicator
- Controller:36V LED Display; on/off, 3 levels of power assistance, battery indicator and “walk assist” button
- Number of Gears:21
- Gear Shifters:Shimano SL-TX30 Thumbshifter 7x3spd
- Chainset:Prowheel 170mm Crank
- Rear Cassette:Shimano 7spd 14-28T
- Front Derailleur:Shimano FD-TY510 3spd
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano RD-TY300 7spd
- Bottom Bracket:Cartridge BB 68×122.5mm
- Pedals:9/16” Axle
- Rims:Double Wall Alloy, 27.5″ (disc only)
- Front Hub:36H, Alloy
- Rear Hub:36V 250W Motor, 36H Alloy body
- Front Tyre:CST 700 x 38C Trekking Tyres
- Rear Tyre:CST 700 x 38C Trekking Tyres
- Brakes:Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors
- Handlebars:Lo-Rise bar, 620mm wide
- Handlebar Tape:Black Comfort Grips
- Stem:Adjustable Quill Stem, 90mm extension
- Saddle:Dawes Comfort saddle.
- Seatpost:Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2mm x 300mm
- Accessories:240V Mains charger, front and rear full length mudugards, rear carrier and Big-foot propstand